Tuesday, January 25, 2011

TEST

Achieving Satisfaction
I achieved to type 15000 words. I got satisfaction from the achievement. In addition, thorough writing composition in English on Internet, I could learn many things. For example, I could communicate many people and to use some documents on Internet. Last semester, I also learned about to communicate and to use some documents, but I couldn’t use the documents well. In this semester, I could communicate and use the documents better than before. These things were also my satisfaction.

Facing Challenges
This semester I faced challenge to type over 15000 words. It was hard for me to type 10000 words last semester. So I typed about 4000 words during summer vacation. School started, I didn’t have time to type because of many assignments. I wanted to give up to does it, but to type 15000 words is my goal, so I wrote about many things. Finally, I could type 15000 words before. I could accomplish my goal. I felt achievement the time.

Developing awareness
I think that I developed to type faster and write compositions in English faster. I had typing homework every week. It was hard for me, because I had to type at last 120 words in this semester. But I tried to type again and again, I could type faster than before. This semester’s my goal was to type over 15000 words in my blog. So I needed to type many words. To type over 15000 words, I thought to write many compositions. At first, I needed to long time to write compositions in English. Later, I could think the compositions faster than before. These activities developed my writing skills.
(290)

In addition, through to use computer meditated communication, I could communicate with many people on Internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment